If you happen to be and Warsaw and feel like learning Polish you have a chance to do it this August at WUT Polish Language Centre!
Summer School of Polish Language is an intensive 4 week long course of Polish Language organized by our Center for all foreigners who want to devote some time during their summer holiday to learning Polish language and culture and who by visiting Warsaw want to learn Polish history and meet Poles.
The course will be conducted at all levels, and so is suitable for both beginners as well as more advanced students.
A rich program of the Summer School of Polish Language and Culture includes various types of classes including:
– Polish language course including Polish in real-life situations classes
– Lectures on technical matters conducted by our University’s lecturers
– workshops presenting achievements of WUT students
– Polish movie evenings with introduction
– social activities such as talent evening, city games etc.
Among other attractions is the possibility of Warsaw sighting with a licensed Warsaw city guide and Krakow tour.
August 4-29, 2014
Detailed programme available at the Polish Language Center website.